EXPERIENCE COUNTS. Put ours to work for you: 780.474.7900|info@drproperties.ca
Casa Linda Payment Terms & Mortgage Financing 2017-01-08T16:47:52+00:00

Casa Linda makes owning possible.

 Whether through your own resources, or through our financing program,
Casa Linda will help you visit a beach like this every day.

Payment Terms:

Like many projects in North America and Europe, Casa Linda constructs based on payments made at certain stages of construction. Although payment terms are based on client needs, the following is the general outline:

  • 35% of purchase price to begin construction (this amount is less $15,000 if a lot reservation was done previously)
  • 30% of purchase price 2 months after start of construction (dependent upon construction schedule)
  • 25% of purchase price 4 months after start of construction (dependent upon construction schedule)
  • 10% percent upon taking possession of the villa less a $5,000 holdback pending period to correct any deficiencies and obtaining final title.

Would you like more information about Casa Linda?

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

I am interested in (multiple choices allowed)

General InformationAdmistration and/or Rental ProgramVilla VeranoVilla SunsetVilla CapriVilla SunseekerVilla SerenityVilla TranquilaVilla MirabellaVilla BellaVilla CamaraVilla Ultima

Additional Comments/Questions:

Please solve the quiz below:

Mortgage Financing:

Through Casa Linda:

Casa Linda will provide vendor financing for your new villa with a minimum of 70% downpayment.  You have the choice of making regular monthly mortgage payments yourself, or using rental income generated from your villa to make the payments. Casa Linda will provide vendor financing for your new villa with the following downpayments and rates:

  •  70% down: 5.95%;
  • 80% down: 2.95%

You can pay off your mortgage without penalty at any time.


  • You will not require as much cash up front, possibly giving buyers the ability to purchase sooner
  • Less exposure to fluctuating exchange rates, USD/CDN and/or other currencies
  • Re-payment from rental profit only. No extra out of pocket expenses each month to support a second home.
  • No specific credit rating or income qualifying requirement Ÿ No hassle dealing with out of country banks PAY ONLY 70% & FORGET THE BALANCE! With an initial payment of 70% of the purchase price, the remaining balance of 30% can be paid with no additional out of pocket funds from the buyer(s). The balance can be taken from the villas’s monthly rental income.


No matter the amount financed, you can count on rental income to assist with costs. Casa Linda has a robust rental program with high occupancy rates. Income earned from your villa can be used to pay monthly mortgage costs as well as monthly expenses for the villa. For detailed information about mortgage financing, including detailed rates, terms, & amortization, please contact our office at info@casalindacity.com or at 809-571-1190.

Bank Financing:

There are local banks who will provide mortgage financing for “non residents” of the DR; however, please know that the process is cumbersome and very slow.  Normal bank qualification requirements apply including income, credit score, ability to repay, etc.  Downpayments can be as low as 20%.  Scotia Bank in the DR has proven to be the best to work with for our buyers, and we will be happy to introduce you to our local Scotia Bank representatives.

Scotia Bank best terms for US, Canadian and UK citizens:  30% downpayment, up to 25 years amortizaton, 5.95% for five year term.