AVERAGE WEATHER IN SOSUA AND CABARETE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
What’s the best time to travel to the north coast in Dominican Republic? Here are some facts:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- The annual average temperature is 25 degrees Celsius (77°Fahrenheit).
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- December is the wettest month.
June is the driest month.
We are standing by...
Our experienced team has more than 20-years of DR real estate experience. We are here to help you find out if the DR is the place for you.
Join us in as we take you through living in the DR…for real!