Welcome to Hispaniola Residential, where luxury living meets unparalleled charm and natural beauty. Situated on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, this exclusive residential community offers an idyllic oasis for discerning homeowners. Whether you seek a primary residence, a vacation home, or an investment opportunity, Hispaniola Residential promises an unmatched lifestyle experience. From beautifully designed residences to meticulously maintained landscapes, experience the epitome of luxurious living at Hispaniola Residential and embark on a journey that celebrates the very best of island living.
Location and Features of Hispaniola Residencial
Hispaniola Residential is located in the small, expat town of Sosua. This vibrant community is known for its stunning beach with clear waters, great snorkelling, and relaxing atmosphere. Additionally, Sosua has great amenities for real life like a plethora of restaurants, doctors, dentists, shopping and more.
Hispaniola Residencial is a very quick drive, or a nice walk into Sosua (many owners don’t even own a car). It’s also just 15-minutes to the Puerto Plata airport making for a simple and quick entrance, or exit, in the DR. The location of Hispaniola Residential is ideal for those who seek a peaceful and serene environment while still enjoying the convenience of urban life.
The community is spread over a vast area of 400,000 m2 (100 acres), all set into rolling hills with lush tropical gardens, towering palm trees, and beautiful ocean views. The development team prides itself on creating a tranquil, jaw dropping development. To date, there are over 200 completed villas.
You also feel you are in a more mountainous area with the different elevations of the streets and we love that we have an incredible view of the ocean. We liked that they provide excellent property management service, so you do not have to look for a Property Management service. We also loved the very personal service from the Admin staff in the main office that were very helpful. There is incredible plant life everywhere and amazing natural areas to walk that feel so incredible as you walk through the tropical paradise. Even after looking at so many areas throughout Cabarete and Sosua, this one just stood out for us in so many ways including the 15 minute drive to the airport which makes it so easy to pick up friends from the airport.
Services at Hispaniola Residential
- 24-hour gated security. A true lock up and leave development. Known for its great security, Hispaniola Residencial offers peace of mind for owners.
- 24-hour onsite office & excellent administration. For foreign buyers, having people onsite to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and even just be a point of contact is very helpful. This development truly does it right and offers a value added service that is incomparable. They’ve been doing it for over 30-years.
- Well managed and marketed rental program. If you’d like to earn rental income from your villa, Hispaniola Residencial is very experienced at providing rental services to vacationers, as well as maintaining properties for owners. There is really nothing for owners to do but let the development manage and rent their villas, making for a tidy income that can help offset costs.
- Incredible restaurant. Known as one of the best views and food in the area, the Hispaniola Diner’s Club is a great stop for sunsets, lunches, dinners or even a drink. One of the prettiest restaurants in the area.
- Great tennis court. Enjoy a game on the tropical court.
Types of Properties at Hispaniola Residencial:
From small 2-bedroom homes to palatial villas, you can choose the type of property you’d like to own. There are several floorplans and lot sizes to choose from – and as a custom builder, you can adapt any plan or even start from scratch. Really the sky’s the limit and even that is only limited to your imagination! Every home has a its own pool and landscaping is done to ensure tranquility and privacy in your yard as well. Many lots offer sea views. Would you like fruit trees? How about coconuts? It’s all here for you.
There are often excellent resale homes available and we have several listings to choose from. Please contact us to find out more.
And never miss a thing
We’re Standing By:
Our experienced team has more than 30-years of DR real estate experience.
We're here to help you find out if the DR is the place for you.
Join us in as we take you through real Caribbean life in the DR!