A unique opportunity for an investor/group of investors:
a brand new golf course, which is desperately needed along this corridor of the north coast of the Dominican Republic. There is only one golf course, over 1/2 hour away, to service a very large expat group of part time and full time owners as well as a robust tourism sector.
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION & PLANNING:
The land and plans for the course are already in place.The property secured for the PAR 72 golf course and associated (residential or other) development represents an irreplicable collection of top-quality land parcels on the North Coast.
- Favorable zoning regulations have been secured and the property is approved suitable for a multi-purpose commercial / residential development.
- The project is expected to qualify for tax incentive 158-01 which grants the project up to 15 years tax exemption.
- Ocean view positioning creates a prestigious and sought-after setting for a golf resort and residential villas.
- Sizeable parcel of land adjacent to golf course provides platform for future growth.
Scotiabank, Banco Popular and BHD Leon have expressed interest in financing the project’s clients.
GOLF LAND & PARCEL
This unique parcel of land is the only one with sufficient size for a residential golf course in the Cabarete/Sosua area.
The golf course blueprint was created by renowned designer Michael Poellot
● An extension of a prestigious 5-star, residential development with outstanding quality and over 50-years of longevity, development and service to the local community
● 2,083,987.28 sqm
● Price: $31,489,959 US
● ($20.00 per square meter)
EL CHOCO LAND PARCEL:
A sizeable plot of land on El Choco road adjacent to the golf property provides the opportunity for increased profitability through a residential development or second golf course
- The property offers spectacular ocean views as well as views to the mountains.
- Provides a platform for further growth of PAR 72 golf course with a number of potential uses including as a:
— Residential development
— Second golf course (either public or private)
- The land parcel is expected to increase significantly in value following the development of the surrounding properties.
● Located adjacent to the golf property on El Choco road (outline in red)
● 1,801,271.20 sqm
● Price: $8,727,896 US
- Up to 1200 executive golf course villas
- Rolling land, ocean views, and tropical hillside locations
- Located in the heart of the north coast between Sosua and Cabarete
- A true Caribbean life for golfers and people who want a better quality of life
THRIVING TOURISM AND EXPAT MARKET
The DR has long been the Caribbean’s leading tourist destination with
In 2018 and 2019, the Dominican Republic recorded more than 7.5 million international tourist arrivals, from which the majority corresponded to overnight visitors. Within the past decade, the number of international tourist arrivals went up 68.5 percent.
The Sosua and Cabarete areas have long been home to foreigners looking to escape winter and find a better quality of life. Residential developments and services cater to the needs of expats, the majority of whom hail from North America, although Russian, German, French and Italians also live in the Sosua/Cabarete area.
AN ATTRACTIVE COUNTRY FOR INVESTORS
The Dominican Republic offers investors an attractive proposition with a stable and growing economy, world-class infrastructure and a strong inflow of foreign investment. A stable and growing economy, proximity to large markets, superior infrastructure and continued foreign investment have made this country an excellent option for commercial investors.
The DR government offers favourable tax incentives, uncomplicated investment and buying process, full secured titles, and lowe costs. A young, educated workforce is standing by.
THE NORTH COAST IS BOOMING
Covid 19 has spurred a real estate frenzy of sales along the north coast. Affordable real estate mixed with an incredible quality of life have spurred investment and relocation.
It has become a sellers market in the past year.
The new President of the Dominican Republic is from this area and devoting resources for extra promotion and infrastructure.
A strong and active expat community is very attractive for foreigners who want to leave cold weather countries and experience a better, more affordable way of life.
A golf course is missing….