EXPERIENCE COUNTS. Put ours to work for you: 780.474.7900|info@drproperties.ca
Casa Linda Villa Mirabella 2017-05-25T02:03:14+00:00

CASA LINDA VILLA MIRABELLA

3-Bedroom:
Villa: 1,991 ft2 (185 m2)
Lot: 5,919 ft2 (550 m2)
Pool: 9,800 gallons

$249,600 US

Villa Mirabella is a hillside, two level home is designed to take advantage of our incredible view lots.  The upper floor is at street level and features the open plan great room with kitchen, living/dining area, and large covered terrace with bbq area.  Below are three great size bedrooms, laundry, and two full baths.

The price includes the lot, construction of the villa, landscaping, swimming pool, service building for pool equipment/storage and 6% rental guarantee for the first 2-years of ownership.

Get More Information

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

I am interested in (multiple choices allowed)

General InformationAdmistration and/or Rental ProgramVilla VeranoVilla SunsetVilla CapriVilla SunseekerVilla SerenityVilla TranquilaVilla MirabellaVilla BellaVilla CamaraVilla Ultima

Additional Comments/Questions:

Please solve the quiz below:

Mortgage Financing

Casa Linda will provide vendor financing for your new villa with the following downpayments and rates:

  • 70% down: 5.95%;
  • 80% down: 2.95%

You can pay off your mortgage without penalty at any time.

Benefits:

  • You will not require as much cash up front, possibly giving buyers the ability to purchase sooner
  • Less exposure to fluctuating exchange rates, USD/CDN and/or other currencies
  • Re-payment from rental profit only. No extra out of pocket expenses each month to support a second home.No specific credit rating or income qualifying requirement
  • No hassle dealing with out of country banks

PAY ONLY 70% & FORGET THE BALANCE!
With an initial payment of 70% of the purchase price, the remaining balance of 30% can be paid with no additional out of pocket funds from the buyer(s). The balance can be taken from the villas’s monthly rental income.

USING RENTAL INCOME TO PAY THE MORTGAGE:
No matter the amount financed, you can count on rental income to assist with costs.