Villa Mar is a bright, modern home with open plan tropical living in mind. You even have the option of developing a roof deck – for sea views, additional outdoor entertaining space (think jacuzzi, outdoor kitchen, living space). You can also add a carport.
It features a very functional kitchen with eating bar and plenty of solid wood cabinets. There are large windows and patio doors leading to the pool directly from the great room. The master is a great size and also has patio doors leading to the pool, walk in closet and ensuite. There are three bedrooms in all, and 2-full and 2 half baths.
Many people make Villas Marinas their full time home, but you also have the option of using it personally, and letting it rent the rest of the year. Villas Marinas owners do very well in the vacation rental market. There are excellent rental management companies available.
Villas Marinas Onsite Amenities
Villas Marinas is located within an established development with incredible amenities and services. We offer the best of both worlds: longevity and infrastructure mixed with the benefit of a creative new master planned community. On site you will find:
- Private Beach – The project features a lovely sandy beach for owners to enjoy.
- Aquapark & Playground – Kids love to spend the day splashing around in the water slides and enjoying the park.
- Colossal Community Pool – In addition to the private pool at your villa, you are welcome to take advantage of lane swimming and use the large, beautiful main pool.
- Restaurants – Enjoy an oceanfront, sunset dinner, lunch on the fly, or have a meal delivered from the onsite restaurant.
- Spa – Relax and unwind with a massage or other therapy in the full service onsite spa.
- Gym and Fitness Facility – Featuring state of the art equipment, classes, and sea views.
- Tennis & Basketball – Take advantage of onsite courts.
ONLY PAY FOR THE AMENITIES YOU USE:
Onsite amenities can be accessed for discounted prices, but are not paid for in the monthly subdivision fee of Villas Marinas. They are charged on a by use basis.
Villas Marinas Services
Many Villas Marinas owners will not live in the DR full time, but they have peace of mind knowing that their villas are taken care of in their absence. Lock up and leave. Other owners like not having to worry about doing maintenance; mowing or doing yard work; or cleaning their villa. They choose to use our on-site services even when they are here. It’s all about choice.
You can work with reputable management companies which offer complete owner assistance with a fully staffed office of friendly, English speaking people who are here to help.
You can use some, or all, of these services:
- maintenance service (all major and minor repairs)
- garden/pool service
- monthly bill payments
- monitoring & crisis management
- point of contact on the island
- full, transparent accounting service and reporting
Renting Your Villa
There are several excellent rental management companies which work to keep villas occupied and owners delighted with their rental returns. The ability to earn rental income is often key in being able to purchase a second home.
Click floor plan for larger view or download info:
- Covered terrace on main floor with outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
- Laundry room
- Single carport
- Owner’s storage
- Drive way in slab stone
- Swimming pool 7’x4′ (28 m2)
- All wood in Jequitiba
- Glass and metal railings
- P-92 windows and sliding doors
- Quartz or granite counter tops
- Porcelain tiles
- Coralina pool deck and front decorative wall
- Ceramic walls in bathrooms
- $5,000 US utility connection fee